£35000 - £45000 per annum
15 days ago
Our Client seeks a Finance Analyst to join their EMEA Division, focus to deliver accurate financial reporting and forecasting for the EMEA region.
Duties of the EMEA Finance Analyst include:
- Support the month end process and deliver month end analysis
- Review of month end reconciliations, including the monitoring of aged creditors, ensuring SOX compliance throughout month end processes.
- Production of monthly cost reporting and associated analysis of variances
- Analysis monthly income statements
- Assisting in the budgeting/forecasting
- Cashlow forecasting and actual analysis
- Preparation of accurate weekly KPI reporting which should be delivered on a timely manner.
- Review of the bi-weekly payment run
- Fixed assets
- Liaise with SSC
- Provide admin support within the EMEA finance team as and when required.
- Ad-hoc projects
Requirements for the EMEA Finance Analyst include:
- Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Able to work to independently as well as part of a team
- Able to work to deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Exposure to US GAAP and SOX would be advantageous
- Strong problem-solving skills