£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
KennedyPearce are looking to hire a Finance Analyst for an amazing multi-site brand based in the city. You will be offered study support, excellent perks as well as flexible hours. The successful candidate will be halfway through their exams, have good academics and be available at short notice. The role sits within a finance team of 20 and a commercial finance team of 5. You will report into the Commercial Finance Manger
- You will business partner with key directors and be responsible for looking after their P&L, revenue, and margins.
- Budget, forecasting and reporting, understanding variances to budget and mitigating risks and optimising budget cost
- Financial modelling to analyse feasibility of new business options and initiatives across product areas
- You will identify risks and opportunities
- You will have complete ownership of month end P+L and KPI reporting
You will be joining a friendly and committed team who are looking for someone who is highly ambitious with a passion to learn and the credibility to work closely with the senior leadership team to drive the business forward.