An exciting analyst role has arisen in a leading technology company. This autonomous role offers wide-raging business exposure and requires someone with strong communication skills who is able to liaise with non-finance people as well as being comfortable with big data. You will need to be able to digest and present financial information on a cyclical and ad hoc basis and be able to use financial models to help with cost control. Large company experience is also required for this role.
Duties will include:
- Month End reporting: p/l, accruals and prepayments
- Cost Allocation
- Balance Sheet Review
- Variance Analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modeling
- Business partnering and stakeholder management
- Strong data analysis with strong excel
- Financial analysis
- Experience in a large company
- This role would suit a qualified accountant, but this is not essential
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
This is an exciting role in a busy, changing environment so it requires someone adaptable and someone who has great people skills. If you meet these requirements then please apply for more details.