City of London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 20%Bonus,Benefits,Study support,Hybrid
FPA - 35K_1662549199
21 days ago
One of the most experienced, and well-established International Insurance are looking for a Financial Analyst to support the Finance Business Partners (FBP). This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven and motivated individual to join a market leading group. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within.
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assist the FBPs with month-end processes.
- Updating the cost models with actuals to track the costs accurately
- Support the FBPs with the production of management reporting packs with commentary.
- Resolve queries with regard to management reporting, helping to ensure the accuracy of reported results.
- Support the FBPs in the setting of annual budgets and mid-year forecasts.
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to interact with all levels of seniority - ability to take the initiative on assigned tasks.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look to pay £30000- £35000. This position also includes Bonus, Health Care, Pension, Hybrid flexible work, Study support.