Back to jobs
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, flex work
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameLawrence Hurst
A leading asset manager is recruiting for a Finance Analyst. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance Analyst will work on developing Group forecasting, assist in modelling acquisitions and provide commercial and technical accounting expertise across the Group reporting function.
- This is a fast moving high growth business, which regularly reviews and successfully executes organic and acquisitive opportunities. This role will be an integral part of this process providing detailed scenario modelling of the Group, which will be the cornerstone of Group investment decisions and communication with the analyst community.
- Finance Business Partnering with the Renewable Energy team to understand investments econcomics.
Experience necessary for a Finance Analyst.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Financial Services experience ideally
- Strong Excel
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £75,000 as well as offering a 20-30% bonus plus generous pension and healthcare benefits. They are also offering flex working 2 days a week in the office.