Our client is an International Healthcare Logistics business based near Holborn with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Finance Analyst to join the team asap. The business offer a hybrid working model.
- Preparation and reconciliation of month end files across all areas of the business
- Assist with variance analysis and commentary against Budget, Forecast and Prior Year by event.
- Prepare monthly utilisation and yields providing insights on variances to prior years.
- Assist in creation and amendment of reports.
- Work with the team to develop best practise and improve data quality.
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process supporting the Finance Analysts.
- Update Budget and Forecast templates with latest events list and ensure prior year comparisons are provided where applicable.
- Provide support in building excel based modelling and identify ways to improve existing files. Present data clearly and professionally formatted.
- Work with Systems team and FP&A Manager to assist development of Business Intelligence reporting and dashboards. Ensure that any financials reported reconcile.
- someone looking to start a career in FP&A 2 - 4 years experience
- CIMA studier would be a bonus