Back to jobs
- Consultancy company based in London Bridge
- Hybrid working: 3 days in the office, excellent company perks and bonus
- Newly created role and function
- Ideal for a candidate from an established, complex company
- Commerical experience is a must as is ACCA/ ACA, CIMA qualification
- Management Information - Overseeing Management Information delivery, responsible for all aspects of reporting, budgeting and forecasting, with the aim of continuous improvement of commercial performance
- Management Information - Design, build & own the global headcount financial reporting model - ensuring that data from HR is accurate, combined with budget holder information on Joiners / Movers / Leavers.
- Management Information - Delivering timely, accurate and clearly communicated financial management information and analysis, making full use of available data and analytics tools, to support recommendations to drive efficiency and effectiveness through value added insight and advice
- Management Information - Managing the monthly forecasting cycle, working with budget holders to provide short and longer term accurate forecasts underpinned by robust data and trend analysis.
- Management Information - Providing monthly walks (variance analysis), flash, revenue analysis and margin analysis as well as monthly sales to target reporting.
- Budgets - Own the annual budgeting process, ensuring targets are built with full granularity and buy-in from the budget holders
- Relationships - Partner the IT (DTS) and Marketing functions - building and maintaining key relationships whilst better understanding commercial and operational drivers.
- Establish reporting and governance for projects & Marketing to enable the business to make fully informed decisions.
- Marketing - establish a global reporting pack and quarterly business reviews to deep dive into marketing activity and spend within Regional budgets.
- Working closely with business owners to create an inspiring team environment with a culture of open communication
- Fixed asset accounting - ensure that accounting treatment of OPEX/CAPEX is accurate on an ongoing basis. On a monthly basis, ensure that CAPEX costs are captured in the relevant asset.
- Manage the internal financial controls to establish and maintain a robust environment.