Finance Business Partner
We are hiring a Finance Business Partner for a Global data and consulting business based in London. This role sits in the net working capital team and will work with countries to drive improvements, monitoring progress and produce monthly reporting. The successor will lead the delivery of the weekly cash forecast for the EMEA region including monitoring, understanding, accuracy and consolidation. The role will support Group Treasury on various aspects of the Group cash forecast. The role requires a strong understanding of cash flow forecasting, excellent financial, accounting and analytical skills, strong communication skills, along with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Monitor and produce monthly reporting
* Reconciliation of working capital balance sheet accounts, understanding monthly movements and obtaining reasons from Finance stakeholders.
* Consolidation of the Group balance sheet movements with commentary for review with Senior Finance leadership team.
* Working with local finance teams on accurate presentationon Net Working Capital accounts.
* Review and as necessary challenge the cash forecasts, together with the past forecasting accuracy, with the view to continuousimprovement.
* Work closely with the Regional Controller to understand, share issues, highlight concerns and drive areas for improvement.
* Understand the cash pooling and liquidity structures across the Group, which countries take part in cash pooling and how this works.
* Support Group Treasury in producing a Group weekly cash forecast.
* Support countries and Group Treasury with identifying surplus cash opportunities and ensuring they are transferred to the centre.
* Work with the counties to identify/implement opportunities for improvement in NWC and monitor progress against targets.
* Monitor and produce monthly reporting on NWC.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the cash forecasting process, including the systems and tools in use, processes, and country specifics (e.g. factoring). Ensure the methodology used by each country to forecast cash is sound and consistent.
* Work with the Country Controllers to ensure that cash forecast is robust and reflects all material planned cash flows.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have cashflow forecasting experiece
- Qualified with atleast 3-5 years PQE
- Very strong excel
- Operated in a matrix environment