£120000 - £150000 per annum + bonus, benefits
AGFD - 0821_1632908026
11 months ago
A rare and exciting opportunity for a senior finance professional has become available for a prestigious family office based in London. This role will have oversight of all of the finance and admin functions with a strong team of reports and be responsible for all financial reporting, commercial finance information and team management - whilst reporting into the CFO this is a largely autonomous role with good commercial exposure.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Recognised accountancy qualification with substantial PQE
- Extensive experience in the investment sector, ideally with some experience of working in a smaller business
- Strong track record of team management
- Recent hands-on reporting experience - whilst this role is the lead with an FC report, the successful candidate will be involved and be ultimately responsible for all cyclical reporting.
- Production of powerful commercial finance MI for presentation to the board/exCo
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you meet the above criteria please apply for more information - in short, you need to be a senior, qualified accountant from the investment sector to be considered.