West London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A leading property company are hiring a Finance Manager due to a recent change within the team. This role will be managing a team of 6 and reporting into a Finance Director.
Some key aspects of this broad role:
- Responsible for month end, intercompany reconciliations, monthly mangement reporting and quarterley audits.
- Timely preparation of financial statements
- Handling all tax matters
- Internal control and compliance
The highly-desired background to be successful in this role includes the following key characteristics:
- Qualified accountant with atleast 5 years management experience
- Real Estate experience
- High level of techincal accounting knowledge including IFRS