£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
over 1 year ago
A large technology company based near Liverpool Street are currently recruiting for a new Finance Manager to join their function. This is the perfect role for an established Manager wanting a new challenge or even a financial accountant looking to step up to a more formal management level position as their next career step.
After a restructure 12 months ago, the team are adding to Headcount with a new role reporting into the Group Financial Controller. We are looking to hire someone technically strong and take advantage of the perfect stepping stone from accountant to a management level position.
Duties of the role include:
- Management of 2 qualified direct reports
- Partner with the business on projects from a finance standpoint
- Working close with the commercial teams to develop cohesion across the finance function
- Application and continuous development of financial control framework for UK and international entities
- Ensure accuracy of annual financial statements
- Working with external auditors on quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Annual production of audited financial statements and legal entity controllership
- Reporting under IFRS and consolidations group
- Proactive engagement with senior leadership to improve controls, process and the ability of the wider finance team
- Liaise and work closely with managers in the wider business and control function
The ideal applicant will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 3-5 years post qualification experience in an industry setting. Larger company and ideally technology experience would be desirable. A demonstrable track record of IFRS knowledge and team management would also be key.
On offer is a salary of up to £80,000 per annum + a lucrative bonus of up to 30% in addition to a wealth of wider company benefits.