City of London, London
£58000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
12 month FTC with strong potential to convert into a permanent role. This role sits with an overall finance team of 40 and within 12-18 months this role will develop into a leadership position.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Quarterly Finance Reports for operational entities, including variance analysis and forecasting
- Take a lead role in obtaining regular reporting information from JV partners and preparing the actuals, budget and forecast for individual assets.
- Preparation of Quarterly Manager's Reports to the external Joint Venture partner quarterly distribution calculations, annual dividend calculations, and other ad hoc Joint Venture information requests.
- Preparation of Quarterly Loan Covenant Reporting and calculations, including forecasting.
- Ownership for period end Group reporting processes including intercompany reconciliations, reporting adjustments, closing procedures and analytical reviews.
- Ownership of period end closing procedures for leasing revenue and leasing capital expenditure, including liaising with relevant stakeholders to provide detailed variance analysis as part of QFR submissions.
- Ownership of period end closing procedures utilities operating entities and treasury transactions including journal entries and associated balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist the Operations Finance Manager in preparing the 5yr Business Plan including all associated financial reporting, analysis and presentation material. Liaise directly with the respective business stakeholders for input into the process, and assist with the consolidation of financial data and migration of data into relevant reporting tools.
- Preparation of statutory year-end financial statements and supporting schedules for corporate tax calculations for five operational entities.
- Lead in the management of annual group and statutory audit processes, including co-ordination of requested supporting information from external auditors.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in ownership of full period end closing processes and reporting