City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
12 months ago
A leading international bank is recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Head of Finance.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Month end entries like depreciation, accruals and prepayments entries. IFRS9 working - Monthly. Making regular payments to the vendors/ service providers. GL movement, scrutiny, analysis, review on monthly basis.
- Financial management
- Assist in preparation of annual accounts of the Bank, viz balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement as per IFRS and Indian GAAP. Overall oversight of all financial transactions and accountancy matters. financial planning and related ongoing discussions with senior management
- Part Qualified/Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Banking /FS experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £50,000 as well as offering a pension and healthcare.