£250 - £350 per day + HYBRID WORKING
22 days ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a large Asset management firm based in a glamorous part of London. This is a hybrid role, on a 3-6 month contract paying £250-350 a day umbrella based on experience.
System experience required - Sage 50/ Quickbooks
Main duties are as below.
- End to end preparation of month-end accounts for UK and French regulated entity
- Posting of sales invoices and month-end journals
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts (bank accounts, trade debtors, intercompany, etc.)
- Finalisation of month-end Trial Balance
Revenue recognition, invoicing, and credit control: Out of pocket expenses
- Preparation of monthly out of pocket expense reports for review by project management team and clients
- Liaising with project management team / clients on expenses queries
- Preparation of out-of-pocket expenses invoices / credit notes
- Review of income streams and revenue movements on a monthly basis
- Updating revenue model with fees earned
- Production of reports on revenue recognised to date
- Preparation of fee schedules in line with engagement letters
- Preparation fee invoices / credit notes
- Liaising with clients on fee queries
- Review of aged debtors and timely collection of payments from clients
- Maintain client database
- Reconcile client accounts
Please note - my client will look at qualified and part qualified candidates.