£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, flex work
21 days ago
A leading Private Equity business is recruiting for a Financial Accountant. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes it a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the CFO.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate and supervise preparation of quarterly, management accounts of investment SPV's, which are outsourced to a third‐party accountants and fund administrators
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced administrators
- Review year-end financial statements
- Coordinate year end audit process
The successful Financial Accountant will be:
- Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus generous bonus's. They are currently hybrid working and will be in future.