Back to jobs
- Posted 01 March 2023
- Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + hybrid working + bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameFerdie Arkwright
A world-renowned company are hiring a newly qualified ACA Financial Accountant to join their team in maintaining their strong financial position in their respective industry. A hybrid-based role, the successful Financial Accountant will be reporting into the financial controller.
Financial Accountant Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of month and year-end accounts.
- Heavy involvement in annual audit processes.
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from budgets and forecast revisions.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
- Ownership of actuals and forecast.
- Assisting in the preparation of the financial business plan.
- Provide financial and business expertise to other ad-hoc projects.
Financial Accountant Experience & Qualifications:
- Newly qualified ACA accountant with up to 2 years of PQE (preferably from one of the big 4).
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a pro-active approach to challenges.
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Experience in owning full month end processes and core reporting.
- Solid financial and analytical capabilities.
- Good experience with accounting software and dependable IT skills.
The successful candidate will be paid up to £65,000 DOE. There is minimum bonus of 10% with other great perks available. If this a role you think you'd be suited for, please don't hesitate in applying.