KennedyPearce are looking for an immediate ACCOUNTANT for a Financial Controller role for a not for profit organisation. This role is initially a 3 month FTC but there is potential for extension or for it to go perm
- One day in the office required every other week
- Qualified by experience or Qualified
- Must have experience leading an audit, liasing with auditors and Financial Accounts
- Start date: Within next 2 weeks (Interviews from 24th January)
- Lead the financial accounting function overseeing the timely completion of the financial accounting month end process, ensuring all journals are processed accurately in accordance with set deadlines, managing the programme of balance sheet and bank reconciliations, and providing technical advice and support to the staff undertaking these processes.
- Oversee the treasury function (including bank accounts, investments, corporate credit cards, PayPal and other similar accounts), including ensuring appropriate investment of funds in accordance with strategy and policy, contributing regular Balance Sheet reporting to the management accounts process, and overseeing the administration of the accounts.
- Lead the internal statutory reporting function including preparing and submitting statutory accounts and annual returns, ensuring the timely preparation of working papers, and project managing the wider finance team to complete the audit deliverables on time
Please only apply if you have experience as a Financial Accountant/ Audit and can start immediatley.
Maximum salary is £53,000.