- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary £85000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + + Bonus (10%)
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameSamuel Everton
Our client is a rapidly expanding private equity backed International Marketing business based in the heart of London with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Financial Controller to help the finance team on a permanent basis. This role is a hybrid working role.
Responsible for the quarterly reporting for the International subsidiaries (Europe, North America and Australasia) operations to the head office.
- Reporting to the Finance Director to provide and manage all financial processes and controls, accounting, compliance and data analysis across the organisation.
- Supporting the FD by having responsibility for financial reporting and regulatory/tax compliance of all Group companies. Performing audits and regular forecasting
- Relentlessly identify process/business improvements and drive actions for change
- Take a leading role in the new systems infrastructure
- Manage and appraise all capex spend requests across all group entities
- Accurately apply a complex structure of intercompany service agreements
- Manage banking relationship and debt facility obligations
- Oversee transactional finance AP, AR and Payroll
- Working with other senior managers in the business to help drive and coordinate company growth, productivity and efficiencies
- Reviewing and supporting staff development and following the relevant formal procedures such as probation reviews, one to ones and annual performance appraisals
- Qualified Accountant (preferably from an Audit background)
- Strong experience of group consolidations
- Technical Statutory Accounts exposure
What's on offer:
The Financial Controller will be offered a competitive salary packaging which includes a comprehensive bonus. This role comes with flexible working and expects to be within the office a minimum of 2 days per week.