A leading investment business is recruiting for a Financial Controller. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Head of Finance.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the preparation for annual financial statements including all statutory disclosures in accordance with the respective local GAAP's and xxxxx accounting policies.
- Support the annual external audit acting as the main point of contact with external auditors consider Management Letter Points and adjustments raised by Auditors and take necessary corrective action on a timely basis to ensure alignment between financial statements and the underlying general ledger.
- Liaise with internal specialists and external tax advisers to ensure adherence with all compliance, regulatory, and tax filing requirements and accurate reporting in the financial statements.
- Responsible for accurate submissions & payment for all VAT tax filings for EMEA entities on a timely basis.
- Provide regular status updates on compliance and regulatory deadlines as well as advanced planning for engagement of various stakeholders both internal and external
Experience necessary for a Financial Controller.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Financial Services experience ideally
- Strong Excel
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £100,000 as well as offering a 20-40% bonus plus generous pension and healthcare benefits. They are also offering flex working 2/3 days a week in the office.