Global Company seeks a Financial Planning Analyst to join their business on a temporary assignment. Based in West London the Financial Planning Analyst would either be part qualified or qualified by experience. Previously worked within a corporate environment and have advanced Excel skills.
Duties of the Financial Planning Analyst include:
- Financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Create variance analysis reports.
- Prepare, analysing and reporting key variances in month end close.
- Business partnership and maintaining strong relationships.
- Prepare and report on key financial drivers.
- Providing FP&A support across the business
- Set & track key performance indicators (KPI)
- Deliver monthly actuals v's budgets.
- Financial modelling
- Prepared detailed monthly financial reports to Managers
- Ad-hoc duties
Requirements for the Financial Planning Analyst:
- Budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Advanced Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- SAP and Power BI experience would be desirable however not essential.