£50000 - £60000 per annum + + benefits
AF - FP&A_1622022904
about 1 year ago
My client, a Global Media company with offices all over the world are looking to extend their team welcoming an FP&A Analyst ASAP. This is a key Finance opportunity supporting the Finance Director with all their needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assisting the Leadership Team with Financial and Non-Financial Reporting
- Ad-hoc project work
- Support the FP&A team both internationally and divisionally
- Provide detailed Financial Analysis to help the business achieve targets
- Mitigate risks
- Analyse trends within KPI's including revenue and expenditure
- Forecasting the P&L including revenue
- Monthly reporting packs for each division
- Variance analysis
- Cash flow modelling & Financial modelling
WHO YOU ARE:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified - This is a must
- Upbeat and self-motivated
- Experience with a Commercial business
- Excellent ability to proactively conduct analysis and generate insights
- Proactive and influencing
- High degree of financial modelling, planning, and forecasting experience.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workloads.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Oracle desirable.