Up to £55000 per annum
16 days ago
- PE Backed, global hospitality company based in London
- Newly Qualified ACA audit candidates or Newly Qualified Accountants with FP&A experience
- Commercial role with excellent progression opportunities and exposure to senior stake holders
- Seeking a confident, progressive candidate
The position is accountable for supporting the Global Finance department by improving the quality of data analysis and level of commercial insight into the regular forecasting and budgeting processes.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Working alongside the Head of FP&A to deliver the annual Budget, Strategic Plans and other rolling forecasts the business may require to achieve its strategic plan.
- Conducting variance analysis, showing how the budget and forecast compares against actual performance.
Analytics and Decision Support
- Business partnering with Senior Leaders of sales channels to formulate growth plans, designing appropriate reporting tools to track performance and suggest corrective action where necessary.
- Providing Senior Leaders with all relevant tools which will enable them to optimise performance or meet certain goals. E.g. analysis of historical financials, variance explanations, updated forecasts with risks and opportunities to current plan, KPIs.
- Conducting cost efficiency and benchmarking reviews to ensure that business performance is optimised.
- Analysing monthly performance results to report on key variance drivers.
- Supporting City General Managers in analysing and recommending actions to improve profitability / cost efficiencies.
- Reporting on Group operational metrics to key stakeholders.
- Newly Qualifiedwith strong academic record
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
- Confident presenting
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working - currently working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home, subject to change in the future
- Flexible to work outside the agreed working hours when required