£80000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
12 months ago
A large fast growing Fintech company is recruiting for an FP&A Manager Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an FP&A Manager you will be responsible for:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support.
- Building visualization tools for reporting and automation
- Support monthly reporting, which include key metrics and shareholder reports
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Preparation in monthly budgeting process that is presented to senior stakeholders
- Research market trends and comparable companies
- Identify market opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Regularly updating financial models and finding ways to automate
- ACA, ACCA, CFA or CIMA Qualified
- Fintech/start up experience
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £90,000 as well as offering 20-40% bonus plus a generous benefits package.