- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary £55000 - £75000 per annum + hybrid working + bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameFerdie Arkwright
An award-winning fund and corporate services firm are searching for an FP&A Manager to join their team to support in the ongoing growth they are currently experiencing. This presents an exciting prospect for individuals who are enthusiastic about a fast-paced business environment. The ideal candidate should possess either management accounting or FP&A experience and have the ability to contribute value through their analytical skills, insightful perspectives, and effective communication.
FP&A Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in the analysis and delivery of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Actively engage and collaborate with divisions and support teams throughout the year to provide in-depth analysis of budgets, plans, and forecasts. This includes analysing income statements, headcount, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify underlying assumptions, major drivers, trends, and potential risks and opportunities.
- Support the preparation and development of board papers, which involve providing commentary and additional analysis for executive management.
- Aid in the formulation of the Group's long-term strategic plans, incorporating financial forecasting and relevant metrics.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of projects, including improvements to budgeting and forecasting systems.
FP&A Manager Profile:
- Possess post-qualification experience (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) in a management accounting or financial planning and analysis (FP&A) capacity.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills, along with exceptional interpersonal abilities to foster close working relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a track record of influencing senior personnel within large organisations and assisting non-finance stakeholders in comprehending their performance and subsequent actions.
- Possess experience in financial modelling and possess excellent PowerPoint skills, including the ability to generate reports to a high standard.
- Display an inquisitive and analytical mindset, demonstrating a genuine interest in comprehending the overall business.
- Exposure to financial services, particularly the fund services sector, would be an advantageous addition.
The successful candidate will be paid in between £55,000 - £75,000 depending on experience. This is best suited for someone who has asset management experience or financial services experience. If you think you meet the requirements of this role, please apply now!