This is not just any fund accounting role. Whilst there is an element of reporting, you will be working on innovation and automation for one of the world's leading investment companies.
This exciting vacancy is for an experienced Fund Accountant to join the finance team of one of the world's most prestigious investment businesses. You will need to be a fully qualified accountant with significant experience working as a fund accountant in the investment industry - direct NAV experience is a pre-requisite. You will also need broader skills including stakeholder management and excellent communication as well as having really strong Excel skills. This is an important role in the company and requires a very innovative individual who knows the BAU role well and is therefore capable of improving processes and efficiencies. The whole ethos of the company is to be progressive and innovative so to be successful you need to be a like-minded individual.
Top-line duties will include:
- Management of the NAV accounting process
- Onboarding new funds
- Identify and implement process improvements and procedures
- Being involved in multiple business improvement projects
- A recognised accounting qualification is preferred
- Experience in the investment industry as a fund accountant with NAV
- Strong Excel
- Demonstrable experience in improving processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills are essential
If you have 3+ years of fund accounting experience with strong system skills then please apply for more information.