City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has become available, working as a Governance Assistant for our client a Transport Social Enterprise company.
The Governance Assistant reports to the Business Manager who in turn reports to the Board and CEO. You will be expected to take over responsibility of minute taking for all Governance meetings and Office Management of their Head office in the city of London with 20 employees. You must have extensive minute talking experience:
Governance and Minute taking:
- Minute taking and Administration for all Board meetings and Board committees.
- Preparing annual meeting schedule and distribution of invites.
- Preparing the agenda for meetings and ensuring it has been written up in an appropriate order.
- Preparing Board pack information, using corporate templates to prepare final pack and present to Business Manager to sign off, distribute Board packs to meeting attendees.
- Distribution of minutes to attendees.
- Draw up actions list from minutes each meeting and distribute to internal Executive team.
- Ensure relevant board meetings are scheduled for each entity working with Business Manager to ensure compliance.
- Take direction from Business Manager in relation to undertaking quarterly audits of directorships and other information.
- Experience dealing with Board level members.
- Must be experienced in minute taking on a regular basis and comfortable sending out all notes to Board level members.
- This role will involve Office Management of a small office; therefore, you need to be well organised.
- Advanced experience of MS Office and SharePoint.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, with an exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Will consider 4 days a week or equivalent hours.