West End, London
Up to £28000 per annum
11 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Graphic Designer for an International Scientific Magazine.
The position is a Part time role, 3 days work per week, 2 days in the office, flexible working.
The role is to provide design expertise within the company for all projects and activities. You will be responsible to produce a wide range of promotional materials, magazines, social media assets, and artwork.
- Creating social media assets for all activities including conferences and competitions.
- Maintaining corporate style across company activities using rebranded identity.
- Page layout and design of the magazines.
- Taking briefs from creative through to print ready stage.
- Provision and updating of artwork for the company website.
- Design, production, and sourcing of display materials for exhibitions and events.
- Liaising closely with internal departments on design and content, including Sales and Marketing to support advertising sales activities.
- Creating and updating the corporate and promotional literature, brochures, fliers, adverts etc.
- Liaising/negotiation with printers and suppliers.
- Design of external client adverts for magazines, as briefed by the Sales team.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience of developing digital content.
- Excellent eye for detail/proofreading skills.
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team.
- Understanding of legal considerations/implementation in print and digital publishing.
- Animation skills for logos
- Knowledge of print and publishing processes.
- Experience in magazine design processes
- Experience in events photography
- Experience in developing enriched material for app/digital purposes
- Experience of print buying.
This is a permanent Part Time role. Working 3 days a week with 2 of those being in the office. The client is flexible depending on availability
The salary is £28,000 Pro-rata