City of London
£350 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
We are hiring for a global consultancy business who are hiring a GROUP ACCOUNTANT on a 12 month basis. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the consolidation and external reporting requirements of the group.
This central role forms part of the newly formed Group Reporting team. As a Group Accountant, you will support the accurate and efficient consolidation of Group figures and delivery of the Group's key external reporting obligations.
- Support the monthly consolidation process ensuring accurate, efficient and timely reporting of group results; track and ensure adherence to timetable by business units.
- Support the periodic (monthly, quarterly and annual) external financial reporting processes to produce the annual statutory accounts and reporting to private equity owners, minority investors, and lenders.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of key balances and preparation of supporting schedules for group reporting.
- Support the external and internal audit processes, ensuring a smooth and effective process and implementation of audit findings and recommendations.
- Support the implementation and embedding of OneStream, including new policies, processes and controls.
- Provide support on accounting policy and other technical accounting matters.
- Lead or support ad hoc Group Finance related projects as required.
- Professional background, qualified accountant, with ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of IFRS.
- Strong direct experience of group accounting, including a good understanding of complex, large-scale, multi-currency consolidations.
- Experience of using group consolidation systems; knowledge of SAP-BFC and OneStream is desirable.
- Strong advanced Excel knowledge.