Our Client a Global Consultancy business is looking for a Group Treasury Manager to join their head office team. This role is for a 6 to 12 fixed term contract working on a hybrid basis (3/4 days in the office).
This role will suit a candidate who is available at short notice who is willing to roll their sleeves up and build a cashflow forecast for a global company. You will also have FX exposure and hedging management.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller this role will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement treasury policies, procedures, and controls to safeguard the Group's financial assets and manage financial risks
- Oversee the Group's cash management activities, including forecasting and optimisation of cash resources.
- Develop a dynamic cashflow model to be deployed across the Group to improve cashflow forecasting.
- Develop a longer term cashflow forecasting model in conjunction with the Group's Commercial Finance team to aid significant business decisions.
- Optimise the Group's working capital position by supporting with the implementation of billing and collection targets at various levels throughout the organisation.
- Evaluate and mitigate overseas foreign exchange exposures through appropriate hedging strategies.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in treasury management and cash management
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make sound financial decisions
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Power BI
- Be ACCA/ACA/CIMA/ACT qualified