A leading investment business is recruiting for a Head of Tax. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the CEO.
As a Head of Tax, you will be responsible for:
- Be accountable and responsible for all elements of the P&L for the Tax Client Services team
- To develop a growth strategy and implementation plan for our Tax Client Services team
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify, pursue and deliver new services and operating models
- Lead the design and implementation of technology-based solutions that drive exceptional client service, excellent user experience and deliver operational efficiencies
- Support the expansion of xxxx by building local tax teams and services in new jurisdictions
- Horizon scanning for new trends that may provide threats or opportunities
Experience necessary for a Head of Tax:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, ATT or CTA
- Tax experience ideally within financial services or practice
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £200,000 as well as a 20-50% bonus plus generous benefits including pension & healthcare. They are also offering flex work 1/2 days a week in the office.