City of London
£30000 - £32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client who are a Global Investment house are looking for a polished Hr Assistant to join their HR team asap to cover a 9 month Maternity Cover.
You will provide day to day HR Administrative support, for the EMEA Region, which enables the delivery of a high-quality HR service. This role reports to the EMEA HR Advisor.
HR Assistnt Duties:
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries, resolving or escalating appropriately, in-line with service level agreements (SLAs). Includes effective management of the HR Mailbox
- Provide advice on policies and procedures to associates and line managers as appropriate
- Produce and issue all HR related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment, reference letters, leaver letters
- Ensure that signed documentation is returned and filed appropriately
- Ensure that there is a complete bank of up-to-date Job Descriptions and that these are refreshed annually
- Chase annual year-end reviews, Continuing Professional Development Logs, and goals
- Ensure Supervision process is triggered for new joiners
- Ensure relevant MiFID II training is issued
- Ensure that the HR database (Workday) is up to date and accurate at all times. Including an annual audit of data for the region
- Pulling reports from Workday
- Notetaking and administrative support in disciplinaries, grievances and Employee Relations matters
- Coordinate and provide administrative support to enable EMEA training sessions and focus groups.
- Ensure training attendance and professional qualifications are tracked
- Coordinate the monthly associate payroll changes, ensuring that the relevant data and documentation is passed to the Payroll & Benefits Officer in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the business visitor monitoring process.
This is an urgent opportunity to join a fabulous team with a great culture!