City of London
£45000 - £47000 per annum + Hybrid, Pensions, Private Healthcare, Gym
19 days ago
I URGENTLY required a HR Advisor from a professional or legal services background. The successful HR Advisor who will be supporting the HR Manager whilst overseeing the operational HR cycle, Stake holder engagement experience is mandatory for this role. Manging the end to end process and carrying out procedures.
- Build and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Hold regular meetings with Partners / managers to understand support needed.
- Conduct exit interviews (where required) and new joiner meetings (exc Partners).
- Manage less complex disciplinary and grievance procedures autonomously.
- Managing disciplinary and grievance procedures (supported and non)
- Monitor absence and highlight any concerns to PGL / Line managers.
- Support HR Manager on Performance review
- Pensions x6
- Generous annual leave
- Private Healthcare
- Cash planning and more
The successfdul HR Advisor MUST come from a professional or legal services background.