Back to jobs
HR Business Partner
- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Hybrid, Bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR & Executive Support
- Contact NameTIerny Lacey
Our client, a leading insurance company are looking to hire a HR Business Partner to join their People team. This role is offering a great benefits package which includes, hybrid working and private healthcare.
As the HR Business Partner you will be partnering with the business in order to advise on all HR policies and processes and support the implementation of HR initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior HR Business partner who is looking to utilise and develop their skills within a well-established, growing business.
Responsibilities as the HR Business Partner:
- Support and advise employees on the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage and support the management team with any people issues.
- Work with the HR to assist with the current company processes.
- Communicate with the leaders regarding employee issues including employee development, retention and organisational development needs.
- Ensure continuous improvement across the employee lifecycle.
Skills required as the HR Business Partner:
- Previous experience with a HR generalist role.
- Good experience of partnering with management across the HR lifecycle.
- Experience in managing and advising on employee relations.
- Strong communication (verbal and written).