City of London, London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a HR Office for a Care Home company.
My client provides specialist residential and supported living services for adults with learning Disabilities, Autism and Asperger's, mental health needs, complex behaviours and complex healthcare needs.
Working within an exciting and friendly HR team you will represent the organisation in a professional manner at all times and follow company working policies and practices as directed, you will be expected to demonstrate diligence, attention to detail, personal integrity, ability to work to strict procedures and deadlines, have a positive and proactive attitude, be both a team player and able to work unsupervised.
- Respond to HR queries in a timely manner
- Issue new starter contracts and contract amendments
- Inform payroll of contractual changes
- Enter new starters onto HR system (Select HR)
- Ensure HR system is kept up to date with any amendments
- Send staff files to services
- Compile documents for Employment Tribunal cases and liaise with our lawyers
- Liaise with insurers and send requested documents in relation to injury at work claims
- Manage apprenticeship levy account
- Manage visa sponsorship account and process
- Compile and report on training KPI's for board report
- Referrals to Occupational Health
- Support HR projects such as consultations
- Minute taking in various HR meetings
- Issuing HR letters
- Updating HR policies as and when required
- May be required to support with ER cases and recruitment
- General HR administration
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Minimum 1 years' experience in HR
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Some ER experience required
This is a 12 month FTC Maternity cover, with the potential to go permanent.
The salary is £28,000