An International bank is recruiting for an Internal Auditor. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Exercise considerable initiative, tact and independence of action.
- Develop and maintain good communication with e.g., all members of London IAD, HOIAD, branch members, and regulatory authorities.
- Develop and implement initiatives to maintain team cohesion and wellbeing.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the UK regulatory requirements and appropriately apply them to the internal audit practices.
- Apply good time management skills to ensure the Annual Risk Assessments are completed timely and to high quality.
- Ensure the Annual Audit Plan is completed timely and to high quality.
Experience necessary for an Internal Auditor.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Financial Services experience
- Strong Excel
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £85,000 as well as offering a 20-30% bonus plus generous pension and healthcare benefits. They are also offering flex working 3 days a week in the office.