Up to £37000.00 per annum
19 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as an IT Support Technician for a Bank/Asset Management/Brokerage company.
This is a hybrid role of roughly 3 days per week in their office in the West End of London. May involve occasional international travel.
As the IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for IT queries on their decentralised infrastructure on site.
Responsibilities as an IT Support Technician
- 1st and 2nd Level Technical Support on the desk, remotely or via phone/video calls.
- Deliver the installation of workplaces with technical peripherals, workstations and monitors.
- Analyse and resolve hardware issues as workplaces and network devices.
- Coordination and execution of IT workplace moves.
- Perform on boarding and off boarding of users.
- Local network cabling on workplaces and network switches.
- Effectively identify problems and escalate major incidents where necessary to Head Office IT.
- Ability to take the IT support on site responsibility alongside the global support organisation.
Skills and Experience as an IT Support Technician
- Previous experience working in a similar role in an IT Support Environment.
- Good understanding of a Windows domain.
- Experience using a ticketing system for logging, escalating and resolving issues.
- Experience supporting workstations, phones/headsets, monitors and printers.
- Experience patching and cabling of network components.
- Customer focussed communication skills.
This is a permanent role, paying up to £37,000 per annum based on experience.