City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
City based International Bank, are looking to recruit a Senior Credit Middle Officer and Agency Officer to work as part of their Middle Office & Agency team. Working closely with the Origination teams, the Middle Office & Agency team is the department responsible for the Documentation, Execution and Transaction Management processes. The Middle Office & Agency team represents our client, in the ever-demanding Syndicated Loans Market and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the Agency product offering bespoke front office Agency services to its international clients and continuing to build an outstanding track record and market reputation.
Pre-requisite of 5+ year's documentation/execution and agency experience with the ability to:
- Analyse and comment on facility documentation, review insurance arrangements, interest rate hedging instruments.
- Implement and monitor credit facilities in accordance with granted credit approval.
- Provide management reporting on credit reviews / covenant compliance.
- Coordinate internal deal teams in relation to the execution of complex syndicated loan facilities.
- Participate in deal teams together with the Origination and Customer Analysis teams.
Managing relations with lawyers, advisors and borrowers externally, working within deal teams internally, responsibility for a portfolio of facilities requiring pro-active management including transactions for which our client is the Agent Bank and Security Trustee, and arranging and supervising the financial closing of transactions.
The following skills will be an advantage:
- Experience of IBIS or similar, Intralinks/Debt domain and similar platforms
- Experience of Asset Based Finance type of deals with shipping and energy industry knowledge
- Thorough knowledge and experience of loan agency functions
- Experience of Trade Finance and loan guarantees would be advantageous
Essential attributes required are teamwork, an enthusiasm to learn, good intercommunication skills, a flexible attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.