City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
over 1 year ago
A leading Fin tech business is recruiting for a Management Accountant. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the FC. The Management Accountant will be responsible for the accuracy of all areas of the day to day management accounting across the business strands and geographic locations.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership and responsibility for the preparation and accuracy of the accounting books and records from first principals to trial balance level.
- Prepare statutory financial statements, including all narrative disclosures, and management accounts, as necessary, for clients (standalone and consolidated financial statements) to set deadlines.
- Act as the first point of contact with clients and third parties in relation to the preparation of the financial records and accounts. This will include talking with clients, cash managers and other parties to obtain all relevant information to allow the accounts to be prepared.
- Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a pension, healthcare plus 20-30% bonus.