£50000 - £55000 per annum + Hybrid, Private medical insurance, etc
21 days ago
Kennedypearce are working alongside a large Asset Management firm who have an exciting new opportunity within their finance team working as a Management Accountant paying £55k pa.
The purpose of the role is to act as an integral member of the Estate Planning / Business Relief Finance team, working alongside various internal teams to assist with the financial management and control of the relevant funds.
- Acting as a key contact across the business for all relevant funds
- Managing day-to-day operations (payments / journals / reconciliations / queries / deliverables)
- Fund board pack preparation and presentation
- Management of cash and timely billing of fees
- Preparation and Review of NAVs and Management Accounts including cash flows
- Management of fund audits and support for other (group) audits
- Due diligence and analysis for external advisors and research houses
- Bank covenant reporting
- Review of quarterly investor statements
- Candidates must be qualified accountants
- This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified accountant with an audit background looking to move into a commercial finance role
- Sucessful candidate to be from an audit background
- Private medical insurance, Income protection, Life Assurance, pension
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Flexible working - 2-3 days in the office, other days working remotely. Core hours are 9am - 6pm, but our temporary in-office core hours are 10am - 4pm
- 25 days holiday which increases every Jan by 1 day + 8 bank holidays. Potential to purchase up to 5 extra days holiday
- Very friendly culture, sociable workforce, monthly company drinks and various social and charity events throughout the year
- Paid leave for charity work
- Other perks like free breakfast in the office, early finishes every Friday, Carnaby street discount, tickets to screenings etc.