£40000 - £55000 per annum + Hybrid work, pension,annual leave
20 days ago
A well-established software company based in the heart of London are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This newly created Management Accountant Role will be key part of this Finance team. As an integral member of the team, you will take responsibility for the production of timely and accurate monthly and annual Group MI (at consolidated and subsidiary levels), liaising with other parts of the business to develop and uphold a "no surprises" culture and environment.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for :
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager tax compliance and submissions
- Support key year end processes, such as the statutory audit, production of statutory accounts and as well as Corporate Tax compliance, production and submission
- Participate and support the business on finance related projects
- Support in the administration of the core accounting system and potentially additional bolt on finance applications
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations, with a high attention to detail. Escalate issues in reconciliations to relevant teams across the finance function and work with teams to bring issues to conclusion
- Assist in ensuring all key monthly reporting deadlines are met and pro-actively work across the finance teams to resolve issues where they may arise
- A member of the team in the production of the monthly management accounts (P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet) across all companies and consolidation, with required analysis
- Support the audit process, maintain a professional relationship with the external auditors and be a key facilitator to an efficient audit ensuring all deadlines met
- Support the production and submission of VAT returns across all companies
We also need:
- Advanced part qualified Accountant, or qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Relevant experience in roles which have had a balance sheet reconciliation focus and balance sheet problem solving nature
- Works effectively under pressure, suited to a fast-paced environment and takes responsibility for delivering to timescales.
- An effective communicator, able to project manage multiple deliverables and manage their own workload as well as those team members they are managing.
- Self-motivated, taking a hands-on approach and with excellent attention to detail
And this is what we offer in return:
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical illness
- Flexible benefits - Choose what suits you
- Access to a discount store
- Fruit, cereal, toast, biscuits, squash, fizzy drinks etc. in the office
- Celebrations for exciting life events
- Matched charity donations
- 25 days leave, plus a day for your birthday
- Enhanced family leave
- Length of service awards
- Monthly socials
- Summer party get together for all the family
- Continuous Training
- Peer Reward programme
The role will pay up to £55,000, as well as offering a hybrid model and generous benefits.