Back to jobs
- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + hybrid model, life insurance, pension
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameNajah Giwa
A well-established Media company based in west London is seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance team.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for :
- Produce timely, accurate, and high-quality monthly reports and management accounts.
- Planning and preparing the annual budget and forecast.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve balance sheet management review process, making recommendations for improvement and implementing as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate and maintain monthly finance meetings with key stakeholders and ensure clear communication of group processes and timelines.
The ideal candidate :
- Part-qualified chartered accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting concepts, systems, and processes.
- Experience and understanding of financial systems/software, with good Excel skills.
- Commitment to developing and implementing continual process improvements in a complex reporting structure is a requirement for the role, as is the ability to respond flexibly to changing operational needs.
- Hybrid model
- Day off on your birthday
- Life insurance
- Gym discount
- Retail and restaurant discounts
This role is a hybrid model and offers up to £45,000.