Back to jobs
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameSamuel Everton
Our client is an instantly recognisable brand name in the events and hospitality sector based in the heart of London with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Management Accountant to help the finance team on a full-time basis.
Working with the Financial Controller, heads of departments and the finance team in general the Management Accountant is part of a team of MAs responsible for the delivery of the integrity of the General Ledgers, sub ledgers and Group reporting.
- You will produce monthly Management Accounts to draft level for review with the Financial Controller.
- You will reconcile and manage all balance sheets, including but not limited to accruals, prepayments, accrued revenue, deferred revenue, fixed assets and various control accounts.
- You will manage and reconcile the weekly payroll journals dealing with any queries directly with various Stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all coding is correctly applied to all transactions. You will manage the 'self-billing' clients
- You will review and draft all intercompany recharges. You will also provide cross company invoicing.
- You will oversee and approve revenue journals posted by the Accounts Controller.
- This includes our EPOS system
- You will work with the Accounts Controller to produce weekly Creditor and Debtor reports with commentary.
- 2 years + experience as a Management Accountant
- Part or fully Qualifed ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Month End exposure
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a proven ability to set and work to priorities
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and consistently
- Ability to take initiative and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders at all levels both internal and external
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.