TV Production Company seeks a Management Accountant role to join their business on a permanent basis. This role would suit a "hands on" Management Accountant who enjoys working in a busy environment.
Duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Posting of journals including prepayments, accruals and maintaining fixed-assets register
- Check intercompany variances.
- Actualise rolling forecast.
- Maintain and reconcile monthly balance sheet accounts.
- Review of variances to actual and budget
- Support the treasury function with daily cash check.
- Preparation of weekly cash reports
- Raise the production invoices in line with the budget and schedule.
- Raise royalties' invoices as required.
- Raise the purchase orders as required.
- Review cost managers in line with the budget
- Review the Barclaycard Spend and check if the coding is correct.
- Carry out the month end process.
Requirements for the Management Accountant include:
- 3/5 years of experience within a similar role
- Experience in supporting management accounts and month-end procedure.
- Part Qualified Accountant or Qualified by experience.
- Good understanding of Excel and double-entry bookkeeping (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Excellent communication skills