An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Marketing and Events Manager for an Financial services company.
This is an FTC position, Based in the City of London.
As an Events and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the Marketing communications across the EMEA Regions and the event management supporting the business development and front office staff. You will be working closely with the marketing team and business units across the regions.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing and Events Marketing:
- Manage the whole Marketing Strategy across the regions
- Work closely with the central marketing team
- End to end process with marketing campaigns
- Organise and run events across the regions
- Liaise with suppliers
- Create and edit landing pages
- Budget management
- Manage trade shows and sponsorships across the EMEA regions
- Work with Legal and Compliance
- Experience working in financial services
- Previous experience with team management
- Knowledge and experience working with CRM Systems
- Events experience
This is a permanent position paying £75,000 - £85,000 + Hybrid working based in the City of London.