An exciting opportunity has become available as a Marketing Executive for a large property development company.
This is a permanent role, 5 days in the office with some flexibility, based in South-East London.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager across the general marketing of the business including branding developments, managing press events, undertaking market research, internal communication, presentations, and events.
Responsibilities as Marketing Executive
- Manage the media schedule including coming up with innovative ways to market the developments across multiple channels.
- Develop and manage the digital marketing campaigns using appropriate systems to access the impact tracking conversion rates and web traffic.
- Coming up with events and the ability to plan and execute these.
- Management of the website and the content and copy across 3rd party website.
- Overseeing email campaigns, sales signage, flags, and hoarding.
- Coordinating with the international offices to ensure they have all relevant marketing collateral.
- Managing the preparation, planning and management of overseas exhibitions, such as marketing collateral, layouts of rooms, adverts, and ensure the offices have everything they need.
- Assist the sales process by ensuring delivery of marketing tools.
- Planning and executing on marketing campaigns around sales events.
- Assist with the development of resident's newsletters on a quarterly basis.
- Meeting and managing external agencies.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role preferably within property development or the property industry.
- Proficient across Marketing software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- IT proficient especially MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and driven.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying up to £35,000 per annum. This is an office-based role, in South-East London.