£50000 - £55000 per annum + COMPANY BENEFITS
22 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Marketing Manager for a Housing Association.
This is currently a 6-month FTC (with potential to be extended or offered permanent). Hybrid working of 1 / 2 days per week in the office.
As Marketing Manager, you will be helping to design and deliver marketing strategies, focussing on creating customer focussed plans. Analysing results from customer feedback and campaign performance as well as identifying market trends. Responsible for creating and delivering a wide variety of marketing campaigns to build brand awareness.
Responsibilities as Marketing Manager
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy to deliver the company's goals and business objectives.
- Creating robust plans that engage with customers and key stakeholders, and executive said plans, setting KPIs and monitoring performance metrics.
- Lead the development of marketing collateral, ensuring the consistency of branding.
- Lead on targeted email marketing campaigns with particular focus on builder audience engagement.
- Measure and evaluate performance of all marketing activity, including campaigns, tracking success, and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert, providing marketing knowledge throughout the business, educating on the most effective marketing channels and creative approaches to achieve their objectives.
- Manage the relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business, building and delivering and annual calendar of activity.
- Ensure consistent branding and tone of voice across all marketing materials.
- Support in the development ands delivery of the social media strategy.
- Keep informed of local market and consumer insights to support area and local marketing campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable marketing experience, leading the development and delivery of marketing and campaign strategies and activities.
- A successful track record in developing high-impact strategic and tactical marketing plans from creation through development and delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to write compelling and engaging content.
- Proactive and creative approach to campaign generation and marketing leadership.
- The ability to be organised in leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Substantial marketing and communication experience obtained through social media.
- Experience of tracking and reporting on the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities.
- Excellent project management skills.
This is currently a 6-month FTC with potential to be extended or offered a permanent role. Hybrid working of 1 / 2 days per week in the office. Paying up to £55,000 with good benefits.