PA to CEO - £45,000 - £55,000
A leading Financial Advisors are looking for a PA to support the CEO. This is a busy but varied PA role so you will need to be very organised, prioritise your workload and have previously worked in a similar environment.
- To provide Secretarial, Administrative & organisational support to the CEO
- To provide diary & ad hoc Secretarial & Administrative support to nominated senior management team where required
- Monitor & prioritise incoming mail/emails/calls on a daily basis, dealing, responding or redirecting as appropriate
- Maintain control of monthly expense claims for your Exec / SMT Member & their direct reports, ensuring travel & expenses policy is adhered to at all times & all expenses are submitted within the agreed timeframe
- Event organisation as needed
- Preparation of meeting materials as well as attending meetings to take minutes as required
- Arrangement & collection of catering as needed
- Meeting & greeting visitors
- Supporting Corporate Events where required
- Ability to be flexible in terms of working hours & travel where required
- Working together with the PA Team to ensure that all Exec members are given consistent support & cover & do whatever is necessary to get the task done
The candidate requirements
You will have proven Senior PA experience within a similar environment, ideally from Asset Management, Private Equity supporting a senior member. You must have attention to detail and a flare for organisation and always happy to go the extra mile.
The working hours are 9-5. Amazing company benefits, pension scheme, health care and 25 days holiday along with a great location and stunning offices. They have an excellent hybrid model but they require someone who is flexible!
If you have PA exposure and are interested in the above then please apply.