Global Technology Organisation seeks a Payroll Administrator to join the business on a permanent basis. The Payroll Administrator is a newly created role due to expansion and would suit an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is an environment where every employee is seen, where ideas, thoughts and perspectives are shared openly and where fearless innovation is encouraged.
Duties of the Payroll Administrator include:
- Payroll processing for a variety of clients
- HMRC RTI Submissions
- Liaising with clients to request information to prepare their payroll.
- Calculating and checking the client's payroll for approval
- Providing approval reports to the clients
- Providing post payroll reporting and invoices to the client
- Processing auto-enrolment opt-in and opt-out.
- Dealing with client's and employees' payroll queries
- Ensuring the payrolls are processed in the established turnaround times.
- Ensure all Entertainment Partners payroll processes are adhered to.
- Ensure the payroll database is up-to-date and accurate.
- Issuing P45s
- Ensuring all electronic filing is complete.
- Upload bank files for payment
Requirements for the Payroll Administrator include:
- Adhere to existing working practices, processes, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection legislation.
- Keep up to date with the statutory legislation.
- Previous experience with payroll processing is necessary.
- Confidence with numbers
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
Benefits include Company performance bonus, pension, private medical and group life assurance.