City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
11 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Sales Manager for a Tech start-up company working in the Real Estate/Food and Beverage industry.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Sales manager to join their growing team. Where you will be responsible for growing their footprint within London. You will source, acquire, and help manage the property portfolio, working closely with leadership on the roll out of sites across London.
Connecting underutilised Kitchen space with new and exciting food brands.
- Create a target network of Kitchen sites from the key sectors: Pubs, Restaurants, Catering Companies, Venues and Commercial Council Property.
- Work within the Food & Beverage sales team and be responsible for sourcing underutilised kitchen space and finding suitable food brands looking for dark kitchens or residencies.
- Manage all Food and Beverage sites in London, handle day-to-day operations and assist the sales team with viewings and contracts.
- Identify landlord needs and respond proactively to all their concerns.
- Establish targets, KPI's, schedules, policies, and procedures.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report to management regarding sales results and productivity.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced sales/business development environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to knock down doors and source key partnerships with property agents, developers, and commercial property owners.
- Intertest in the local restaurant scene and passionate about new openings and new food brands.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Must be able to travel and assist with viewings and onboarding new kitchens and food brands.
Sales Manager. Salary £30,000 - £35,000 plus good benefits.