Our client, a leading service provider to the loan agency market who offer excellent benefits and Hybrid working, currently seek a Secondary Loans Closer on a Temp to Perm Basis
Duties & Responsibilities as a Secondary Loans Closer
- Manage a portfolio of deals for the settlement of primary and secondary transfers
- Be responsible for the integrity of data including but not limited to; Transfer inputting, Lender Set Ups and Remittance information - MT103 + MT202
- Respond to client queries and requests in a timely manner with accuracy
- Monitor from following the daily ClearPar report the ageing of trades and looking to settle as soon as possible.
- Provide metrics to Team and Product Leads on outstanding trades and reasoning.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to the administrative role.
- Provide and maintain appropriate levels of controls to minimize losses.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required
- Secondary Loan Closing/ Secondary Settlements experience is essential
- Experience in using Clearpar settlement system
- Experienced in Debtdomain
- Experience in Swift payment processing MT103 + MT202